Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.6 - 18.6 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 4 Mar 2020
Staff Nurse required in Northallerton, up to £18 per hour Days and nights
- Up to £18 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Northallerton, North Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton on the Forest, York, North Yorkshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Learning Disabilities Senior Staff Nurse to join our client's Medium-Secure U nit situat...