RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 19.00 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £35.5K | 36 Hour Contract | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | NQ Nurses Considered | Accommodation Available
An RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a private nursing home in the Henley on Thames area.
The home specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care and offers a fantastic environment for residents in a beautiful Thameside location.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Very competitive rates of pay of £19 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £35,560
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression in addition to a comprehensive induction and preceptorship/mentorship programmes for NQ Nurses
• Staff accommodation is available
In this role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to RN with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation