Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days only | 36 hours per week | Paid Breaks
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their independently owned care home in Aberystwyth. This is a 50+ bed service supporting elderly residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.00 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• An excellent working environment in an independently owned and managed home
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.