RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- £ 20.00 - 21.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£20 - £21 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Up to £39.3K p/a | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading Sussex care home.
The Haywards Heath home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Very competitive hourly pay rates from £20 to £21 depending on experience
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.