Staff Nurse – Bristol - £17.17 p/h
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 0 - 17.17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Staff Nurse Bristol - £17.17 p/h
Wage: £17.17 per hour Days
Company: Amber Mace
Contact Name: Charlotte Metcalfe
Are you ready for the next step in your health and social care career?
I am currently working with a fantastic client that provides excellent career opportunities and progression, and we need someone like you to join the team!
This particular nursing home is set in beautifully pleasant gardens, providing a lovely working environment as well as being beneficial for the elderly residents.
The home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
Duties for Staff Nurse Include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Staff Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experienced in elderly/dementia care
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage of £17.17.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply