Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) £38.5K – Suffolk
- £ 0 - 38500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) - £38.5K Suffolk
39 hours per week - 18 hours supernumerary and 18 hours on the floor
Amber Mace have a UNIQUE opportunity for an experienced nurse qualified deputy manager/clinical lead to join the team at a vibrant and active care home on the Suffolk coastline. This role is with an established provider of care who will offer training and support as you join the team as Clinical Deputy Manager!
With the support of an experienced manager alongside you, you will work in partnership to ensure the day-to-day running of the service is outstanding and that the best level of care is provided at all times to residents.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real drive to succeed and looking to join a forward thinking company who will accelerate your career then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you!
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
- RGN/RMN (Active Pin)
- Solid clinical skills
- Experience working with the elderly and those with dementia
- Strong understanding of CQC legislation
- Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
- Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drives and Access to car (desirable)
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV for immediate consideration!