RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Diss, Norfolk, England
- £ 17.50 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 19 Apr 2020
£17.50 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks/Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in a rural setting in the Diss area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs in addition to providing more specialist care services to people living with neurological conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.50 to £18 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £33,700
• A £1,000 welcome bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment in now in complete confidence on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.