Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
- £ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£16.00 to £17.00 per hour (Equivalent to £34,034 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Full or Part-Time Available | Days or Nights | £1,500 Welcome Bonus
A large private nursing home in Dunfermline has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their team as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse will receive:
• Permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, although, full & part-time contracts considered
• Working days or night shifts
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £16.00 to £17.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £34,034 per annum
• £1,500 welcome bonus (T&Cs Apply)
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.