Clinical Lead Nurse
Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan (Bro Morgannwg), Wales
- £ 19.05 - 19.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£19.05 - £19.55 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent/Up to £38K | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist dementia care service in the Barry area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay in the region of £19.05 to £19.55 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary of approx. £38,120
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CIW compliant service
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.