Deputy Care Manager - Near Tewkesbury RMN/RGN
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 42000 - 42600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Deputy Care Manager
£42,600 per annum
Are you someone who enjoys being part of a close-knit team and community?
I am searching for an outstanding and motivated individual to deputy manage a medium purpose built Nursing and Residential care home situated near Tewkesbury.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Care Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• In the absence of the Home Manager, the Deputy will be expected to maintain the general day-to-day running of the Home, working alongside the Administration Manager and Housekeeper.
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Care Manager
• RGN / RMN
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Strong professional leadership, a flexible attitude to work pattern and excellent communication skills.
• The post holder will hold the relevant qualifications; have experience of working within a Dual Registered Care Home and proven knowledge and empathy of caring for the older person.
The home provides nursing and residential care for older people who are frail, elderly and may suffer with dementia and has a GOOD' cqc rating. This exceptional service boasts panoramic views of the beautiful Malvern Hills and is located close to Malvern and Worcester the service would be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
My client is offer a competitive salary of £42,600 per annum and a number of additional benefits.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your CV to email@example.com