Nurse Home Manager
Havant, Hampshire, England
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£50,000 p/a + Bonus | Full-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Experience Essential | Small Elderly Nursing Home
A leading Hampshire nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a background in home management to lead and develop the home.
The small home is located in a quiet suburb of Havant and offers round the clock care to older people living with age-related frailties and disability care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working full-time weekday days, with flexibility required for quality monitoring and supervisory purposes
• A great annual salary of £50,000
• A performance-based bonus scheme of up to £5,000
As CQC Registered Manager, you will coordinate all aspects of the clinical and operational management of the home. You will effectively manage budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service that maintains excellent standards of clinical care.
Applicants for this Nurse Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and ideally have completed/are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.