Urgent Care Centre Sister
London, Greater London, England
- £ 42000 - 46500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Urgent Care Centre Sister / Charge Nurse, London, Full Time, up to £46,500pa + Benefits
Location: London - within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £40,000 - £46,500 per annum / £20.51 - £23.84 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week.
Hours: Full Time available - 37.5 Hours Per Week
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included.
Further Details about the Role: The Sister / Charge Nurse will provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high-quality nursing care. You will act as a role model and expert clinical practitioner and assist in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department within allocated resources. The successful candidate will undertake delegated responsibility for the department in the absence of the Manager.
- To have knowledge of and adhere to UCC and Hospital policy and professional standards. To ensure that team members do likewise.
- To demonstrate a professional approach to work, and act in accordance with the Hospital Code of Conduct and the NMC Code of Professional Conduct always.
- To participate in staff appraisal, staff development and in-service training activities.
- To identify own learning needs and ensure own professional development is maintained by keeping up to date with practice developments.
- To ensure the provision of excellent, evidence-based nursing care for patients.
Person Specification: I am looking for the successful applicant for this Sister- Charge Nurse to possess NMC registration without restrictions. Educated to first degree level or equivalent. Significant post registration skills. Minimum of 3 years post registration in Emergency Medicine. Excellent clinical skills. Excellent communicator. Professional commitment and self-awareness. Work without direct supervision. Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team. Confident decision maker. Good organisational and time management skills.
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you £300 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29057 - 36134 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Band 5 Staff Nurse - Intensive Care/Critical Care - NO ICU experience requiredKing's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust which is...