Unit Manager – Malmesbury - Mon- Fri!
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0 - 19.05 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Unit Manager Malmesbury - Mon- Fri!
Shift Type: Days
• Competitive hourly rate
• Great training and progression opportunities
• Generous holiday allowance
• Free Uniform, Childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Unit Nurse Manager to work within a nursing home in Malmesbury, Wiltshire. This is a large home which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia and other mental health conditions. As Unit Manager you will be responsible for a lovely 19 bedded General Nursing unit.
The company will also consider candidates that are looking to take the next step in their career, so if you are a Senior Staff Nurse or Clinical Lead please apply below!
• Supporting the Deputy and the Home Manager
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and CQC
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Unit Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Ideally have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.95 - 39.41 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
We are looking for Registered Nurse - Mental Health to support our client mainly Care Home around Gloucester on full time and Part ...