Registered Manager (Nurse-Qualified)
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
£45,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent Rates + Up to £9K Bonus | 40 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Experience Essential | Elderly Nursing Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading national care group to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Care Home Manager to lead and develop their Boston nursing home.
The 40+ bedded home offers round the clock care to older adults with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties.
Details of this Nurse-Qualified Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working weekday days, with flexibility required for quality monitoring and supervisory purposes
• A great annual salary of £45,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A performance-based bonus scheme of up to £9,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The large home offers general nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and ideally have completed/are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Boston, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStamford, Lincolnshire, England
Commissioning Deputy Manager | Elderly Nursing Home Salary: £40,000 Location: Stamford - Peterborough Qualification: RGN ...