Learning Disabilities Support Worker
London, Greater London, England
- £ 19000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 10 Aug 2020
We are pleased to offer a fantasic new role for our client based in London, who are looking for a Learning Disabilities Support Worker.
The Support Worker will work as part of a team enabling people with learning disabilities and complex needs to settle into their new flats in the community. You will support the person/s to adjust and to build skills that enable them to live as independently as possible. You will support the person/s to develop and expand their life skills so that they can lead full and active lives within the community.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Person Centred Working and experience of working with challenging behaviours.
- Flexible in approach to the needs of person(s) being supported, enabling them to take control of their lives.
- Experience of working with adults with complex needs, which may include learning disability, autistic spectrum condition, complex challenging behaviour.
- Experience of enabling person/s to develop the skills and confidence needed to live as independently as possible is essential
- Experience of identifying the support needs and developing and implementing individualised support plans to meet their needs.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Location: Westminster Salary: £50,000 per annum Description: Our client has been established for over 50 years as a specialist char...