Band 5 Neonatal Staff Nurse
Chertsey, Surrey, England
- £ 24200 - 31100 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 12 Feb 2020
- 18 Mar 2020
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy level 3 Neonatal Unit at their acute hospital site, located just inside the M25, on the border of southwest London and the north of the home county of Surrey.
The Unit comprises 28 cots, from level 1 to level 3, plus 8 transitional care cots within the post-natal ward.
This is a full-time role but the Trust is committed to, where possible, offering flexible hours/shift opportunities.
This NHS Trust is the largest provider of acute hospital services in southwest London and Surrey serving a population of over Apply people and employing 3,700 staff.
Their pledge is 'Patients First - Personal Responsibility - Passion for Excellence - Pride in our Team'
Just 50 minutes to central London, this site offers a balance between city and more spacious surroundings of the Home County of Surrey.
- New employees are offered their first months on-site accommodation free.
- If relocating from out of the area, relocation costs can be reimbursed.
- Nurses from outside the UK can be offered sponsorship and support for completion of their NMC OSCE.
- Full NHS Employee Benefits apply
Person requirements :
- Registered Nurse with (or eligible for) NMC registration.
- Six months Neonatal experience including enthusiastic newly qualified or soon to qualify Nurses with NICU placement experience seeking to pursue a career in Neonatal Nursing.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Chertsey, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30888 - 41184 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthwark, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Southwark, LondonCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pallia...
£ 31030 - 32811 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse -Mental Health Hospital PICU £9,000 WELCOME BONUS Location: WandsworthSalary: £31343 - £33143 p/a ( ...