Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 17.34 - 17.34 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Feb 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great benefits
A 30+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Brighton is looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLDs to join their night nursing team on a full or part-time basis.
The home offers a home from home environment for service users whilst providing them with the highest standards of care.
Details of the Night Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts to work permanent nights
• Fantastic rates of pay of £17.34 per hour plus paid breaks (Equivalent to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Free uniforms, free on-site parking and free DBS
• A contributory pension scheme
• Paid sickness
As Night Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in a UK care home setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.