Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 29 Jun 2020
- 31 Jul 2020
£18.00 to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Newly Qualified Considered | Large Nursing Home |
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work in a large elderly care home in Norwich on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Permanent night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.00 to £18.50 dependant on experience, which is equivalent to Band 6 rates in the NHS
• Paid Breaks
As Night Nurse you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.