Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 17 - 18.70 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 3 Jul 2020
£17 - £18.70 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Contracts – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Accommodation Available
A small private nursing home in the Exeter area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team, with full or part time contracts available.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
• Great rates of pay of £17 per hour on day shifts and £18.70 on nights plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Full or part-time contracts are available, with contracted hours on a mix of day and night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
• Staff accommodation may also be available on a short-term basis
• 28 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your Birthday
• Gifts and treats for Birthdays, Christmas & Easter
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in an elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288 in complete confidence.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.