Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Frome, Somerset, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jun 2020
- 23 Jul 2020
From £18.50 p/h - Negotiable DoE (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Full Time Days | Great Benefits
A purpose-built nursing home in the Frome area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join them as Deputy Manager.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• Full time days on a permanent contract
• Excellent pay rates from £18.50 per hour, which may be negotiable depending on experience (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation and your NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
· NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
· Demonstrate proven leadership experience in the UK care home sector
· Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
· Confident leading, managing and motivating staff
· Well organised with good planning skills
· Have strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all statutory regulations involved in the care sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.