Senior Sister / Health Centre Manager
Canterbury, Kent, England
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Apr 2020
- 10 Apr 2020
The Senior Nurse and Health Centre Manager will be required to oversee the provision of healthcare for all boarding and day pupils, plus first aid treatment to all members of the School community which is provided over a 24-hour period, 7 days a week during term time.
Reporting to the Deputy Head (Pastoral), key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of the Health Centre team
• Schoolwide provision of medical services to all pupils, members of staff and any school visitors on site
• Ensuring availability for pupil consultations over the 24-hour period
• Providing confidential support to pupils and staff and other health advice as appropriate
• Promoting health education throughout the school population
• Providing and offering education on sexual health matters
• Maintaining accurate, confidential and contemporaneous medical records
The King’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undertake a DBS check before commencement of employment can be confirmed.
Closing date for receipt of applications: noon on Friday 6th March 2020
Interviews will take place on 12th and 13th March 2020
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse, Community childrens nurse in Canterbury, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60 Per hourFull timeBankMaidstone, Kent, England
NMC Registered – Advanced Nurse OR Emergency Nurse Practitioner Location: West Kent and East KentMerco, experts in clinical staffin...
£ 15.98 - 23.09 Per hourFull time...PermanentAshford, Kent, England
The Role Express new ideas, take initiative and save lives. Others talk about being brave, at IC24, we’re made that way. From provi...