Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Mar 2020
- 10 Apr 2020
CARE HOME MANAGER
Due to the planned retirement of our present Care Manager in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey. We are looking for a candidate with a strong nursing background who will compliment the experience and skill of the existing management and care team, to provide stability during the expansion of the home and leadership and to give us a minimum of a 5-year commitment.
The successful candidate must be passionate about Dementia care and willing to work with the Registered Provider to constantly implement better “best practices” to provide great dementia care and awareness to the community.
The applicant must have
• Experience providing care for older people with dementia
• A strong nursing background to ensure a high quality of care and
service to Residents
• Be well versed with CQC compliance
• Interested in building relationships with the local community.
• Interested in training for personal development and to provide
training, workshops and participate in conferences as required.
• A proven ability to manage and motivate a team
The right candidate must have the drive and commitment to work a flexible work schedule to ensure weekends and nights are monitored, live within a ten mile radius of the home and be able to maintain the high occupancy, quality of care and stellar reputation of the home.
Very competitive salary and bonus scheme
Ref: Care Home Manager