Bridport, Dorset, England
- £ 18.87 - 18.87 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 19 Jul 2020
£18.87 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time or Part-Time Days | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to join their team at their care home in Bridport.
The fully CQC compliant home has an excellent reputation in the local area and offers round the clock nursing care to older people and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A full-time or part-time, permanent contract to work flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive rates of pay of £18.87 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and a free subscription to the Nursing Times
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.