Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 23 Jul 2020
£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hour Contract – Days/Nights/Rotation Available | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large private nursing home in Ayr currently has vacancies for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis, with full-time days, nights or rotating shifts available.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout the Ayrshire region.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, with permanent days, nights or rotating shifts available
• Great rates of pay of £16.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• A pension plan and life assurance
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check and free uniforms
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
In this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will have some UK nursing home experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.