Part Time Night Nurse
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 16 - 17.50 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Apr 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£16.00 per hour + Enhancements up to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Part Time Hours | Night Shifts | Good CQC Rating |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work part time nights in a small elderly and dementia care home in Plymouth.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Part time hours on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.00 per hour weekdays, £16.50 per hour weekends and £17.50 per hour when working overtime
• Bank holidays are paid at time and a half
• Paid breaks
• On-going training, learning and development
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Torquay Salary: £32,000 Company: Independent Assessment Services Clinical ...