Band 7 Urgent Care Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 46480 - 46480 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 4 Feb 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
Up to £46,480 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Company Benefits
A privately-run Urgent Care Centre in North-West London currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Band 7/Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Urgent Care Centre Charge Nurse/RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts, with the centre open between the hours of 8am and 9pm
• An excellent annual salary of up to £46,480
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Urgent Care Centre Charge Nurse, in addition to leading the nursing team and coordinating care, you will play a pivotal role in assessing patient needs and developing care programmes in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. You will deputise for the Centre Manager in their absence, and will mentor and support junior colleagues, deliver training sessions and participate in clinical audits.
Applicants for this Urgent Care Centre Charge Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult/General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate at least 3 years post-registration experience in Emergency Medicine and have completed substantial post-registration studies and training in this speciality
• Confident teaching, mentoring and supporting junior colleagues and work well within a large team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and well organised, with strong time-management skills
• Up to date clinical skills and knowledge and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.