Senior Night Nurse
Lyndhurst, Hampshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jun 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£18.00 per hour + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full Time Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A private nursing home in the Lyndhurst area has a full time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Senior Nurse to join their clinical team on nights. The fully CQC compliant home offers general elderly and dementia care packages to older adults and has great facilities in a home from home setting.
Details of this Senior Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full time nights
• Competitive pay rates of £18.00 per hour on weekdays and £19.00 per hour on weekends, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Senior Night Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What we are looking for in a Senior Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate post-registration experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a clinical setting, ideally in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Lyndhurst, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23500 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - EDU - Eating Disorder Unit Location: Southampton, Hampshire Salary...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Wiltshire Salary: £35000 Company: Independent Assessment Services Clinical...