Ammanford, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Wales
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Feb 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£17 p/h – Band 6 | 33 or 44 Hour Contracts – Night Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Care | Great benefits | £2000 welcome bonus
A large nursing home in the Ammanford area is looking to strengthen their night nursing team and recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work 3 or 4 night shifts per week on a permanent basis.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Night shifts only
• 33 or 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, worked as 3 or 4 night shifts per week
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
• £2000 welcome bonus
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this role
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27100 - 36100 Per yearFull timePermanentMountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £36K salary + £1500 Bonus!! * Location: Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf * Position: Staff Nurse ...