Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 28000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 26 Jul 2020
£28,000 to £36,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Newly Qualified Considered |
A leading Nottingham hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Scrub Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP to join their Theatres Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner position are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, usually working 4 long days per week and including 2 weekends per month, but with no nights or Bank Holidays
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £36,000 plus enhancements depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking, free uniforms and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures in specialisms including cosmetics, ophthalmology, orthopaedics (upper & lower limb) and spinal, gynaecology and urology, gastroenterology and endoscopy.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience in a scrub setting working with a diverse case mix, ideally including orthopaedic experience
• Good understanding of quality standards in a theatre setting
• Committed to your own professional development and ideally have completed or are willing to undertake further clinical studies
• Flexible to meet the needs of the department
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
So, you’re eager to learn more about Theatre Nursing opportunities at North Bristol NHS Trust. Here are some of the reasons we’re u...