RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Ryde, Isle of Wight, England
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jan 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
Up to £38,000 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £18.27 p/h | 40 Hour Contract - Days | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading Solent nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home is located in the Ryde area and offers general medical, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of up to £38,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of £18.27
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
• Employee Benefit Package which includes great savings, discounts and rewards
• Discounts at major supermarkets, high street stores, cinemas and many more
• Accommodation is available
• Free onsite parking
• Staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
• Free uniform and meals
As RGN Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Ryde, Isle of Wight, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31700 - 42300 Per yearFull timePermanentEastleigh, Hampshire, England
Satff Nurse - Southampton - £18.50ph - AMAZING CQC * Location : Eastleigh, Hampshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Alz...