St Ives, Cornwall, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jan 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with an interest in working in elderly and dementia care is required to join a small nursing home in St Ives and work part-time nights on a permanent basis.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and offers a great environment for older people living with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Full or part-time contracts to work flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should be:
• NMC registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.