Barnstaple, Devon, England
- £ 18 - 21 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jan 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£18 - £21 p/h – Band 6/7 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly Care Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Devon nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a picturesque country house setting and recently received a fantastic CQC report which reflects the excellent standards the home maintains.
Details of the Night Nurse role:
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18 to £21 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7
• Full or part-time contracts for permanent nights
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC complaint care home
As Night Nurse you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of residents and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.