Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Frome, Somerset, England
- £ 18 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Apr 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£18 to £21 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Elderly Care Home |
One of Somerset’s leading nursing homes is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home in the Frome area provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in a great setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
• A permanent contract working 36 hours per week over a flexible rota that includes a mix of days and nights
• Paid Breaks
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18 to £21 per hour, which is equivalent to up to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC complaint care home
As Registered Nurse you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of residents and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Able to adhere to flexible shift patterns over a 7 day rota
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Frome, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48,000 - 53,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Turnaround Manager | South West | Elderly Care Homes South West England Salary: £48,000 - £53,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance  ...