Senior Night Nurse
Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 21.32 - 24.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jan 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£21.32 per hour + Enhancements up to £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS band 7/8a | Paid Breaks | Full Time Hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Lymington’s leading care homes, working as Senior Staff Nurse on full-time nights.
Details of this Senior Night Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only, including alternate weekends
• Paid breaks and paid handover
• An excellent hourly rate of £21.32 plus enhancements up to £24.12 per hour depending on experience (equates to NHS band 7/8a)
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• Free DBS, uniform, NMC Pin number and meals
• Support with revalidation
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.