Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.40 - 22.12 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jan 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£18.40 to £19.32 + enhancements up to £22.12 per hour (Equivalent to NHS Band 6/7) | Full or Part Time Hours |Paid Breaks | Nights | Outstanding CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Hampshire’s leading care homes, working as Night Staff Nurse.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in luxury surroundings with state-of-the-art facilities and dementia specialist design features throughout to ensure residents can enjoy a safe and stimulating environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• Full or part time contracts available
• Night shifts only
• An excellent rate of pay in the region of £18.40 to £19.32 per hour + enhancements up to £22.12
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated outstanding home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Night Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Lymington, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31700 - 42300 Per yearFull timePermanentEastleigh, Hampshire, England
Satff Nurse - Southampton - £18.50ph - AMAZING CQC * Location : Eastleigh, Hampshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Alz...