Care Manager - Nurse Qualified
- £ 48000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 29 Jan 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£48,000 p/a | Full Time Days | Great Benefits | Relocation Package | Management Experience Essential
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse is required to work as Care Manager in a 40+ bedded elderly care home in Guernsey.
Details of this Care Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time position on days
• A great annual salary of £48,000
• An industry leading staff benefits package
• A relocation package of £1,000 cash, up to £4,000 removal costs and up to £1,000 removal travel to Guernsey including bringing a car over
As Care Manager you will assist the Care Director and lead the team to ensure consistently high standards of personal and clinical care are achieved. You will manage, monitor and supervise the team of care staff.
You will take the lead on assessing residents and creating care plans and will participate in clinical audits to ensure clinical records are correctly managed and updated and that all aspects of care meet and exceed national requirements.
What the home is looking for in a Care Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or be willing to undertake
• Have proven experience working in a management role and be confident managing care and clinical documentation
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of legislation relevant to the care home sector, including CQC essential standards, DoLS, the Mental Health Act and the Mental Capacity Act
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities
• Be prepared to share on call duties
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.