Deputy Nurse Manager – 12 Month FTC
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jan 2020
- 31 Mar 2020
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £38.4K | 40 Hour Contract - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQQ | RGN/RMN Considered | 12 Month Mat Leave FTC
A leading Maidstone nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Deputy Manager on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly and dementia care packages on a long or short-term basis in a great environment and is locally owned and operated.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the home is offering:
• A contract of 40 hours per week on a fixed term of 1 year
• Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £38,480
• Usually working day shifts, with a mix of clinical shifts and supernumerary hours required
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home setting
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.