Nurse Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 43680 - 43680 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 28 Jan 2020
- 3 Apr 2020
£43,680 per annum (Equivalent to NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with experience in nursing home management is required to lead a large, private nursing home in Hadleigh.
The fully CQC compliant home is located in the Hadleigh area and offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a great setting that provides residents with excellent quality of care and life.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, working day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of up to £43,680 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A £1,000 welcome bonus (subject to T and Cs)
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN and Mental Health Nurse/RMN with 3 years post qualification experience
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead, support and motivate a dedicated care team
• Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to Care Homes
• A minimum of 1 years managerial experience of leading a care team in the care of older people, or related social care setting
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.