Residential Home Manager
Preston, Lancashire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Jan 2020
- 24 Feb 2020
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Home Manager to join our fantastic client residential home.
Up to £35,000 plus bonus scheme (payable quarterly worth up to 6k per year, being introduced in April)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a family owned and run business. The Company are an established and growing care group providing residential, nursing and care homes in Southport, Liverpool, Preston, Ormskirk, Leyland and Wigan whilst also specialising in dementia care.
We have been providing this high-quality care for our residents for over 30 years and pride ourselves on the happy, welcoming atmosphere in all of our homes. Across all our Care Homes, we provide a full range of care for both long term and respite periods.
The service is a 40 bedded home located in Birkdale, Southport enjoys a semi-rural location and has beautiful, secure gardens and courtyards. We are looking for a committed, caring and dedicated manager to run this CQC 'Good in all areas' service.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing and developing high quality services for all our residents, alongside developing and guiding the staff team.
We look for our Registered Managers to instil a culture of care and continuous improvement across the service, actively working with staff, residents and their families, to help shape and develop a centre of excellence for person-centred care.
The successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of care, following CQC guidelines, by ensuring all staff are managed appropriately and the Home runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in a residential care environment, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating, managing and developing staff.
- You will have a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven management experience within the sector and must be qualified
- Self-motivated, resilient and well-organised, you will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Home.
In return we offer:
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Paid DBS
- Free parking at site
- Fortnightly pay
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Head office support function with maintenance, finance, recruitment and HR
- Comprehensive Induction, training and development via the Dovehaven Training Academy
An enhanced DBS certificate is required for this role.
- Bonus scheme
If interested please apply directly to this advert and one of our team will contact you or call Luke on 01183346499 .
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.