Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 15 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 23 Jan 2020
- 23 Feb 2020
£15 - £18 p/h – Band 5/6 Equivalent/Up to £32.7K | 35 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Convalescent Care Home – Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A leading Sheffield care home is currently looking to recruit RGN/Adult Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers round the clock nursing care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs in addition to more specialised short-term care and respite services.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 35 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay from £15 to £18 per hour depending on experience, which is equivalent to Band 5/Band 6 rates in the NHS and a salary of up to £32,760
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities in addition to offering a preceptorship programme and additional support to newly-qualified RNs
In this RGN role you will coordinate and manage care for a small caseload of residents and duties will include managing care plans and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a long-term adult care or UK nursing hoe setting, however newly-qualified RGNs will also be considered for this role
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.