RN Night Nurse Manager
Shipley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jun 2020
- 8 Jul 2020
£18 - £20 p/h – Band 6/7 Equivalent Rates/Up to £46.8K | 45 Hour Contract – Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A large elderly nursing home near Shipley is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 45 hours per week on permanent nights
• Depending on experience, competitive rates of pay from £18 to £20 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/Band 7 rates of pay and a salary of up to £46,800
• A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant home
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly frail and dementia care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.