Mitcham, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jan 2020
- 17 Mar 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £30.8K p/a | 33 Hour Contract – Nights only | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and work as Staff Nurse in their Mitcham care home.
This large home offers elderly and dementia care in beautiful surroundings and already has a strong team in place.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 33 hours per week, working night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £30,880
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in an RGN Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care/UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Mitcham, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Clinical Nurse Specialist Band 7Emergency Vascular ClinicThe Emergency vascular clinic (EVC) provides access for patients with urge...
£ 29100 - 38800 Per yearFull timePermanentNewham, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Ilford, EssexCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative...