Night Nurse RGN
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
- £ 17 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Jan 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
£17 to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks and Handover | 48 hours | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC |
A 40+ bedded Barnet care home currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 48 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay in the region of £17 to £17.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Breaks are paid and you will also be paid for a 15-minute handover
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, leading and working with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN (RGN/RMN dual-qualified candidates are also welcomed to apply)
• Ideally you will have some experience working in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, although newly qualified RNs and those new to elderly care will are also encouraged to apply and will receive additional support and training where required
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.