Musselburgh, East Lothian, Scotland
- £ 17.45 - 17.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Jan 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
Up to £17.45 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £38.1K | RGN & RMN Required | 36/42 Hour Contracts – Flexible Shifts| Great Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Care
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading national care group to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to work in their Musselburgh care home.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• Permanent contracts of 36 or 42 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns are available of days, nights or rotation
• Excellent rates of pay of up to £17.45 depending on experience and shift patterns
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A free Nursing Times subscription
• A joining bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
The qualities and skills we require in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.