Accrington, Lancashire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Jan 2020
- 6 Apr 2020
£16 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £29.9K | 36 Hour Contract - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered | Welcome Bonus
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a small private care home in a village on the outskirts of Accrington.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a picturesque, rural setting.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, with flexible shifts available on days and/or nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £29,950, plus a generous welcome bonus
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will manage a caseload of residents and will coordinate care, manage and administer medications and will lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of effective personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN Nurses will both be considered for this role due to the mix of care needs in the home
• Ideally you will have some previous experience in a similar setting, although newly qualified candidates or those new to elderly care will also be considered
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
Good communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.