Senior Nurse Surgery job
London, Greater London, England
- £ 40195 - 44661 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jan 2020
- 12 Feb 2020
Senior Nurse Surgery job
Working hours: 37.5/week, (long days/nights/weekends)
Salary: £40,195 - £44,661 dependent on experience + 9% enhancement and Benefits
We are delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for an experienced and motivated Senior Nurse with experience within surgery/surgical specialties.
The hospital and its outpatient centres are located in Chelsea, and have consistently provided care and treatment in London for over 30 years. It offers access to leading consultants from London's top teaching hospitals and contemporary treatment, with several highly specialised units including fertility, gastroenterology and cardiology. With over 55 beds across three floors, they offer a specialised service, bespoke to their patient's needs.
If you are a medical professional who value great training and career progression opportunities, an open-door management policy with a real team spirit then this healthcare provider is the career destination of choice.
As a Senior Surgery Staff Nurse you will have the opportunity to develop your existing experience while also having the opportunity to deal with a variety of different cases. You will be required to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care to patients within a safe, caring and comfortable environment. You will work within the team, supervising and directing junior staff.
Roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
- Contribute to research-based care and other practice development initiatives
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
- For this role, you will be an NMC registered nurse who has substantial experience within surgery - all surgery specialities considered
- Basic life support
- Contribution pension scheme
- private medical insurance
- annual salary review
- 25 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34700 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentSevenoaks, Kent, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- GOOD CQC RATING + £1000 WELCOME BONUS + PAID BREAKS Location: SevenoaksSalary: ...
£ 30671 - 33640 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders £9,000 welcome bonus Location: MaidenheadSalary: £30671 - £33640 p/a ( £15....