Clinical Lead - Nottingham
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 39000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Jan 2020
- 12 Feb 2020
£40,000 per annum
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers to find an experienced Clinical Lead to work in a service in Mansfield, this is a medium service which has a GOOD' cqc rating. This is a purpose built Nursing Home which has a lovely welcoming feel with beautiful gardens and outside areas for relaxation.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Clinical Lead:
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In Return my client will offer:-
• A competitive salary of £40,000 per annum
• Continues learning and development.
• Substantial rewards and benefits.
Within the role of the Clinical Lead you will help oversee the service working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure the home is up to their high standards. This is a hands on role and you will be expected to market, promote, advertise and recruit as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. You will lead and inspire your team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to your residents.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply