RGN Night Nurse
Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 18.50 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jan 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
£18.50 - £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £41.5K | Paid Breaks | 42 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home - Good CQC | Experience Essential | £1K Bonus + Great Benefits
An RGN Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home in the Hadleigh area.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Staff Nurse will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £18.50 to £19 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £41,490
• A £1,000 welcome bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24 hour care service covering a 7 day rota
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.