Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Tower Hamlets, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 15 Jul 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Days or Nights | Newly qualified Nurses accepted | Excellent Staff Benefits |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified staff nurse is required to work nights in a large East London care home.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 44 hours per week
• Days or Nights available
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Duties for this role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.