Mental Health Nurse Open Day
London, Greater London, England
- £ 30000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Leading Mental Health Facility | Great Salaries & Benefits Packages | North London
One of the UK’s leading specialists in mental health rehabilitation and long-term support is looking to recruit Registered Mental Health Nurses in the following specialisms;
• Acute Mental Health
• Childhood and Adolescent Mental Health Services/CAMHS
• Eating Disorders (Adult and CAMHS)
In addition to a rewarding career the hospital is also offering an industry leading benefits package which includes the following:
• Industry leading salaries of £30,000 to £33,0000 per annum that meet and exceed NHS rates of pay
• A welcome bonus of £1,500
• A commitment to your continuing professional development which includes an industry leading in-house training academy, your own personal development plan and support to progress your career to management
• NMC registration fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
• Free meals whilst on duty, free on-site parking and free access to on-site gym facilities
• A company pension plan and many benefits which are in line with the NHS including enhanced maternity pay
• A range of financial benefits including retail discounts and private healthcare
If you are interested, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Applyor apply below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.